The legendary program made by Practical Training School specially for MBA MSU in an open format! You will know the secret technique of professional negotiators and consolidate your knowledge during practical games.
Objectives of the program:
- To teach the participants how to maximize the positive outcome of the negotiations;
- To structure effective tactics depending on the complexity of the situation;
- To diagnose the manipulation of the interlocutors and successfully resist;
- Identify the transition from phase to phase of the sales negotiations when it’s necessary ;
- Expand the potential of each participant and create competence to improve personal effectiveness and improve key indicators of trainees
Our approach to teaching:
More than 20 years the author of the program negotiates on behalf of major international companies. Knowledge gained over the years in these companies, coupled with the constant practice, have given us effective methods and tactics used successfully in the negotiations of the highest complexity. The best way to learn to negotiate – it is to practice a lot. The program is built on practical exercises . From the first minutes of the program , each participant is immersed in the negotiation process. The results of each of the case dealt with in terms of the obtained and the desired result . Author program gives feedback to enable participants to identify their strengths and tighten negotiator weaknesses. The author of the program gives feedback to enable participants to identify their strengths and get rid of the weaknesses. During the program we make out typical mistakes of negotiators and teach to notice and use your opponents mistakes. As a result, each participant has formed a set of effective approaches to the negotiation process, including working with complex and aggressive opponents.
The background of the coach:
Sergey Ozerov. Expert Business Coach. Motivational speaker.
Founder and CEO of training company «Practical Training School». Professionally engaged in sales, negotiation and motivation to achieve extra results over 20 years. Career includes career from ordinary sales representative to top managers in multinational companies – leaders:
- Eight years “Philip Morris”
- Two years in “Unilever”
- Four years in “Citibank”
- Three years in the “Home Credit”
Invited Speaker MSU MBA program.
Russia’s only direct student of Jack Canfield – number one success coach, whose name is listed in the Guinness Book of Records, the author of the bestselling “Chicken Soup for the Soul” and “Principles of Success”. Copyright unique practical course in advanced negotiations.
Russia’s only business coach and motivational speaker, able to conduct a three-day program on the audience of 600 people or more.
Regularly he is taught by the best gurus in America, Britain and France.
Topics of the program:
- The difference between sales and negotiations
- «WIN – win» or «win – WIN»? Myths and Realities
- Which sharks teeth should we sharpen?
- Powerpoint temptations
- BATNA, cut-off price and the zone of potential agreement
- Effect “anchor” – a source of influence on the negotiation process
- Uncertainty cut prices
- Which and when should be the first offer
- The rules of concessions
- The rule of the stockbroker
- The strength of the right questions
- The rule of three seconds
- Expansion of the list of discussed issues
- Asymmetry of the negotiations
- Bayer – Monsters, Inc. ?
- Aggressive negotiations . Blackmail – bluff or reality ?
- Hardness in negotiations – Special Tactics
- And many – many practical cases for learning the material
We guarantee that it will be interesting, energetic and useful!
Participation fee: 7000 rubles. The price includes:
2. Two coffee breaks (coffee, tea, pastries)
3. Mineral water during the program
4. Stationery: badge, pen and notebook branded
Payment on the day of the training.
Ul Novoslobodskaia 23 (m Mendeleevskaya)
Date: 04/06/2014 10:00 – 04/06/2014 19:00
Yoy are welcome!